It's been way to long since I sat here and wrote. My life has changed a lot in the last month or so. I was recently promoted within my organization to a position I've been working YEARS for. I traded a 1/2 hour commute for nearly an hour. I'm no longer the "one of the best" in my role– and this has been a little hard for me, I am used to excelling and right now I am filled with a little self doubt but I KNOW MY GOD WILL DELIVER. The beauty about Jesus is he will always have my back. I will learn my position and I will excel, I have no choice but to do good…failure is not an option.
I had a nice holiday with my family, my family is my WORLD…I am getting ready for the New Year, but I don't really have normal resolutions this year…I obviously want to be healthy, get healthy, etc… but I am committing to:
- Reading my devotional EVERYDAY
- Putting GOD 1st
- Not worrying
- Staying in constant prayer, pray about everything
- Unplug more (with my new role I am always plugged in, and in the day and age of Facebook–I am going to have to learn to say hold the phone!!!)
- Be more present with friends and family
- Spend more time with loved ones
- Read at least 2 books a month (I am aiming for a book a week)
- Learn about wine and enjoy it
- Cook more (Like really cook)
- Bake for others more
- Find ways to bless others
- Write a lot more
I'd also like to be more organized, better dressed, and tap into my creativity a little more.
Looking forward to writing again very soon!